Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IM BACK!

Hey boooooos!
So I took a little break, BUT IM BACK. During that time I had a chance to completely revamp my style and sound from what it used to be. As you all know, my music was in the techno/house/pop genre, but I have decided to put it all out on the table. Nowadays I am taking a big leap into crossing over...I'm going MAINSTREAM baby! My tracks are still very driven and are mostly upbeat. Some are about finding that inner strength and never giving up, while others are fun, grab your girls & lets go out tonight tracks. Especially My new single, “LOL”(Miss Skinny Jeans), one of my favorite tracks, but YOU will have to be the judge! Whatever it is, IT KICKS BUTT! As the summer is right around the corner I am sooo excited!! Why? Because my new single will be out and I cannot wait for you all to hear it! I am so excited...You are all going to LOVE IT! I am so thankful for everyone who has stuck by my side over the last few years. As I am in the process of putting the finishing touches on everything I want you all to experience it with me, and you can do this by following me on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/tinaann_lol. You can also visit my Myspace page @ www.myspace.com/mstinaann and my Facebook Fan Page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tina-Ann/74524076438?ref=nf

I love you all and I promise you that when you hear the new single and experience the NEW EVERYTHING, it will have been worth the wait! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment